Saturday, February 26

Wasted days

I have managed to waste a whole day today. It's nearly time for bed and I have accomplished nothing that I had on my TO-DO list!

Sad part is - I have nothing to blame it on. I'm not sick, it's not raining or freezing, I didn't spend all day working-for-tha-man, NOTHING.

I watched old black and white movies, talked to my new DIL on the phone, snuggled the critters, cooked 3 days worth of food and croched a shopping bag, cell phone/cigarette case, make up bag and check book cover.

I have to sew a big button on the cell phone case so it'll stay closed.


This is resting on 2 bed pillows. It's a nice size for mini shopping. Maybe a couple days worth of food but not big enough for a weeks worth! Heck, I need a BUGGY for that!


Not a total waste, I guess.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment